It’s about now when you may feel your theme/goals/ intentions are slowly slipping away and falling back into old habits or routines?
Could this be you in any way?What is your Theme? Need a boost with some simple tips or would you like assistance/motivation to stay on your path? Let’s begin with five tips;
Setting the scene for cultivating your vital force – How do you begin your day?
Do you roll out of bed with five minutes to get ready skipping the most important meal of the day? Grabbing a coffee as you fly out the door, hoping it will keep you going till your break? Hmmm, need a better start to your day?
Try These 5 Simple Strategies For Staying Focused On Your Theme!
- Set the alarm an hour earlier. It’s a beautiful and inspirational time of the day when our creative force kicks in. So roll out of bed, transform your day with the intent of doing some sort of activity, some “you time” to wake up your mind and body.
- Start with 5 minutes of mindful meditation, focus on your theme! What it feels for you! What is your desired end result for the year?
- Now does the word activity conjure up the idea of getting all hot, sweaty and feeling pain? NO! Exercise hard if you choose to otherwise for example a good barefoot beach walk, surf swim, yoga which is what I do to start my day loving every minute of it! It’s not always all three and of course yoga is a daily ritual that can be done anywhere.
- Need company for your activity grab a friend, loved one or me to kick-start your new routine. Walking surrounded by the natural environment with a coach and ear to listen often is all we need to sort out our monkey minds. Break the old habits, it’s a new year with fresh new beginnings, so start a fresh to reach your desired theme and end result!
- Don’t feel hungry first thing in the morning? Make up a quick smoothie combining your favorite fresh fruit and veges with some nuts, yoghurt, spice and coconut oil thrown into the mix. Toss it together the night before, easy, done and a great way to start the morning!
If you are local and don’t have any company for your activity, this is what I love doing, helping to motivate you towards your desired lifestyle. Along the way we break down any inhibiting thought or behavior patterns, coaching you to make any mindset shifts needed to continue your journey. If we continue doing the “same old” we continue receiving the “same old”. After all life is a journey, our thought and behavior patterns don’t always revel themselves immediately. It takes time, persistence and patience to weed out any blocks. With some assistance we could help speed up the process and move you closer to your end result sooner than you think!