What do I mean by the art of allowing? Do you have moments where you find yourself back in that upstream struggle? Maybe not even recognise that state of being? Why do we need to allow?
We need the art of allowing which creates a balance of flow for a whole gamut of reasons. Reduces stress, minimises misunderstandings, generates more ease in life, relationships, work environment with increased abundance and most of all optimise Health and Wellness. There is stability in allowing for the flow of balance and harmony.
5 Easy tips for the art to allow and expand on your existing flow.
- Breath; Begin with the breath, take a moment to connect with the natural flow of the breath, which is such a powerful tool. Enabling ourselves to notice the breath rate, depth, smoothness and quality we learn how the present moment is affecting us. Is there any hint of stress?
- Senses; Now bring your awareness to your senses, what is your perception or interpretation of whats presenting? Where is your focus? Are you being distracted and pulled in every direction?
- Mindfulness; Notice, feel, observe what’s going on or coming up for you from simply connecting to the first two steps? Are you allowing for flow or paddling upstream battling with every obstacle along the way?
- Acceptance; “It is what it is”as that old saying goes. With acceptance and surrender (not to give up that is) of any given situation, we are able to move forward with a change of mindset to produce a more favorable outcome.
- Choice; When we allow a PAUSE in the moment to choose and respond to a more appropriate path of action, reduces stress. Rather than being backed into a corner and reacting, forced into making a regrettable and hasty decision. Allow for that moment of presence and reflection with connection to the first four steps, and “Take That Pause”
The Art of Allowing simply boils down to being fully present in the moment!
Reduce stress with the art of allowing!
If you’re in the local area, why not connect for a bare foot beach walk and free coaching. Allowing and being in the flow of the natural environment brings awareness, clarity of mind and behavioral change as needed!
Want to know more and expand on the 5 tips?